Who controls the information we hold about you?
For the purpose of the relevant European Data Protection Regulations, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation, the company in charge of your personal data (also known as the data controller) is AEV Ltd, registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under the registration number ZA331623
Who does this policy apply to?
This policy applies to anyone who requests access to or uses our websites www.aev.co.uk.
What information do we hold about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us using our ‘contact us’ page, if you email us, if you tell us about where you heard about us or place an order for product or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and if you agree that we may e-mail you about other products and services we think maybe of interest to you.
- We use information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to the website.
- AEV Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any company outside the AEV Group.
- In processing your order we may send your details to and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
All personal information is stored on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected. We take all reasonable electronic measures to prevent misuse of your personal data.
How long will we retain information about you?
Your personal information is yours, and it will not be retained by us for any longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected or for which it was further processed.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies within our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a future date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to any other member of the AEV group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email Maxine@aev.co.uk
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please e-mail Maxine@aev.co.uk or write to us at the following address:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You have the right to have any incomplete personal data that we hold about you completed. Should you become aware that any personal data that we hold about you is inaccurate and/or incomplete, please inform us immediately so that we can correct and/or complete it.
Withdrawal of consent
Where you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please inform us immediately if you wish to withdraw your consent. Please note:
- The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of earlier processing.
- If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.
How to contact us
By e-mail Maxine@aev.co.uk
Or write to us:
F.A.O. Ms Maxine Twamley
How to block or delete cookies, please visit;